Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You aint making this easier

THIS MADE ME LAUGH


Was suposed to rearrange this thosands of paper according to the months and names.
WTFUCK man.
but, since i had the doctor's room all to myself,
i closed the door, turned on my mp3,
and .... though i might sound silly but
i sung and grooved to the beat while throwing and arranging the papers,
HEHE. Job done in 2hours.
i was thinking '' i don't even file my maths papers properly! fancy me spending the time helping other people organise their stuffs! then again, i realized, it all lies in the KACHINNG''.
( it means bucks )


Overdued pictures,
thought they lloook quite good here.
What you expect? i take leh,



The pyscho dude found his small lil pyscho partner at church!
He freaking go... quarrel with a smaller boy
the amazing thing is, the smaller boy retorted back





The malay dude who gave us their catch




After a fullfilling day's work of painting---- the picture below.
Meaning, hours of cip added to my pathetic number of hours accumulated!
Really had a great time painting , though i think we made quite a din.
Heeh. Trishu is one funny girl! Its rare that i find a girl whom i am hardly close to to laugh with, and we laughed so much,.






Last day of school with vinnie!
While waiting for jiepin,
after which, we headed to pizza hut and then vinnie went my house for movie plus psp.
Which kinda failed cause.... thanks anyhow vinnie!
Heard that there was a mass outing whereby about 19 people from our class, half of 3g and all went to watch 2012. Cool aye





Janice drew me! While we were waiting for our egg shell to dissolve in the hydrochloric acid.




You might be thinking, wtfff. She atcually did that!
Yeah, i was thinking the same thing too.
But hey, One life one chance.





He he. I've got so much to share!
But kinda bummed, lazy type.
overall, first day of work was pretty fun.
Except that i felt like a loner during lunch break, as apparantly the malay girls thought that i went out to ' pa tuo'' which i don't know where they heard from! So, i sat with this young ... k 23 years old girl. And we started talking which made me feel all better. She atcually mocked me!
Ha haa. No bigggyy.
Come find me please people. I work at equity plazza
I kinda spent my first half of the lunch break ringing people up !
I gave up then and there when i got wayyyy hungry.
Heh. Nevertheless, marde. Never would i get an office job,
talk about walking robots, stony expressions, liveless working people!
And i ask myself : do i want that?
When i grow up, i wna be a kiddddd.
Okie, went out with Xin and Heng for shopping and i spent like 100bucks plus.
The results of having a card to '' shua''.
Nevertheless, i had a great time and xin is the freeest woman now!
So its all coool.
I'm out.
Pull the trigger.
Why does this feel like a battlefield.










No comments:

Post a Comment